Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hy everybody I need help!!!

Options
  • 24-03-2009 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I don't know if it is the place to ask this but I am sure that you are gonna help me.....
    I need to translate this page (http://www.dvdjoum.com) from Spanish to English. The web site is about movies and I see that you probably understand about this topic. Contact me if someone knows or can help me
    thanks 4 all :cool:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭purple_hatstand

type the web address in to google's search bar (not the address bar).
    the first item will be the webpage and to the right click the hyperlink 'translate this page' - sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 43,846 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Use Babelfish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 machimanmarker

I tryed the google translate but its not translate all words correctly.
    If you can se I translated this page peliculas favoritas and someone that speeks high english level (not like me jeje)told me that the translation is not good.
    I just need someone ready to translate this web site about movies (www.dvdjoum.com).
    thanks again :rolleyes:

Advertisement