Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones €1.40 delivered @DX

Options
  • 24-03-2009 3:53pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

sku_21698_1.jpg
    Buy Here €1.40 delivered

3.5mm Jack/1.1M Cable
    Very like sennheiser cx400, the quality might not be the same but for that price handy standby pair.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Do i need them - NO, did i buy them - YES :D

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Just a thought - DX and PAYPAL, helping you to buy **** you didn't even know you needed!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

nulabert wrote: »
    Just a thought - DX and PAYPAL, helping you to buy **** you didn't even know you needed!!! :D:D

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Very Similar looking par of headphones in the €2 Shop,I have them and there very good for that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Davy wrote: »
    sku_21698_1.jpg
    Buy Here €1.40 delivered

.... the quality might not be the same........

Might not be the same? You can bet your ass on that. Quality will be well short but that sure is a nice bit of gold tinsel the've included as a cable tidy:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

dodzy wrote: »
    Might not be the same? You can bet your ass on that. Quality will be well short but that sure is a nice bit of gold tinsel the've included as a cable tidy:D

Could give them as a gift without a need to wrap them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

donmeister wrote: »
    Very Similar looking par of headphones in the €2 Shop,I have them and there very good for that price!

I bought these in Euro2 as well - nothing wrong with them for the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

DX is horrible! They have lots of cheap little things and free shipping, you end up with loads of junk you wouldnt need in 10 lifetimes :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭rh555

Honestly i would wait for a couple of reviews about those unless you really dont care about the few dollars it costs.

I was reading through reviews of the other earphones from DX and for many of the really cheap ones <$2 some ppl said they are the worst earphones they ever used but nobody really will send them back for $2 I think.

With DX its often hit or miss because you can get one from a batch that is absolutely great and you order one day later and they totally suck. I don't think quality control is one of the strengths of the Chinese especially at those prices.

Well as i said if you dont care about the money or you just wanna make ppl believe you got this high quality earphones (ppl dont know its fake until they listen to it) just go for it but I would just wait a bit for a couple of reviews and you never know they might be good.

DX had some cheap ones that were actually reviewed very favorably but now they said the new batch is very bad. As I said even with the good ones its hit or miss sometimes because they differ so much from one day to the next.

Thats said DX is the greatest website ever and I am glad I found out about this site on this board. Ordered a bunch of different stuff and the only item I was disapointed with was a bluetooth dongle but all the other stuff is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭me1724

is delivery free to ireland??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

me1724 wrote: »
    is delivery free to ireland??

YES

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Don't tell me people are gonna start posting a thread for every new thing that appears on DX now, bargain alerts is already full of enough fluff as it is

Don't tell me people are gonna start posting a thread for every new thing that appears on DX now, bargain alerts is already full of enough fluff as it is

When was the last DX thread here. Whats not a bargain to some people is a bargain to another. Once the the title is detailed you don't need to enter the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Davy wrote: »
    When was the last DX thread here. Whats not a bargain to some people is a bargain to another. Once the the title is detailed you don't need to enter the thread.

:pac:

Advertisement