Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shameless, shameless plug

Options
  • 24-03-2009 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, just want to let you all know that AridStar are playing in Eamon Dorans on Friday as part of the Garageland gigs. If anyone is interested in coming, shoot me a PM and I will get a ticket to you. They're a tenner by the way. Or I think you can pay at the door, it costs a little more though I believe.

Anyway, please do come, we could use all the support we can get at this early stage!

Cheers,

Ian

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Hoping to pop along at some stage Arid...(I wanna check out these two front women!!:pac: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

Keep your mitts off my woman!:P

Went really well, great night all round.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Good going Arid, how many songs did you get through? Did you pull the crowd in?
    I had my daughter launched into my Friday night on an emergency landing so couldn't get along to it. (I can't say unfortunately as that sounds wierdly disloyal to my daughter!)

There was about 80 in when we were on I suppose. We ended up being third on so that helped. We did 7 songs, pretty much all went great. Few little mistakes easily covered up. Came on stage to the Twin Peaks theme tune, all wearing sunglasses, great craic!

• Advertisement
Advertisement