Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFAS FOOKED NOW

Options
  • 24-03-2009 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Since that bleedin "Ultimate team" money spinner, the game is gone to the dogs...More bugs, more lag, even different gameplay..Theyve ruined a perfectly good game..The update needed to fix things it made it worse !!!!

Apart from that FIFA 2010 needs serious changes...Online is a joke..At the moment the top player in the world is Irish and is simplying beating his mate over and over again "BOOSTING" I think its called...The game is good alot better than PES, but could be much better if they sorted a few things..Tackling is too easy, keep ur finger on the x button no skill at all involved..Custom tactics needs changing..Scoring from corners glitch..Scoring from the kick off. Pitch is too small..
    Basically the ultimate team which is a scam and it just wrecked the game..I dont think theyl fix it either..Fifa should be a fiver now in the shops !!!:mad::(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Youre a bit full of rage.. have had some problems with connection to the EA servers but EA seem to be working on it according to their twitter.

Its not a perfect game, but its by far the best football game Ive ever played. With a bit of skill, its easy enough to not lose the ball in a tackle.. most people tend to keep their finger on the sprint button..

And I did buy Ultimate Team, and in my humble opinion it was well worth it and have been enjoying it immensely.. I take exception to being called a fcuking fool

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Jackeenboy, you are entitled to your opinion of the game, but please refrain from using insulting comments. Post edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Fifa has become a bit slow since the UT update..
    The Fifa forum has a section for bug's and if your are that upset about it then tell them there.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-09-ultimate-team/

Ive noticed so may bugs since the update....And I too am a bit anoyed to pay 800 points to get one game in and then having to restart fifa because it's to slow and disconnect's from server ect.....but we will have to deal with it for now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Its only a money spinner if its a good idea. If its a good idea people will buy it. If its rubbish they won't. They even give you 5 free games to see if its rubbish or not. No guns are put to your head.

Some of the stuff your on about is crazy (pitch size?). If the game is that bad, then don't play it.

Advertisement