Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still having server problems?

Options
  • 23-03-2009 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭

Ok I usually pick France and don't usually clash with my opponent(I generally change to Arsenal if opponent wants clubs), So I go into a Ranked match and 9 times in a row I got a player with France as the preferred team:eek:and they weren't budging. So I figured something is up here and realised that the game wasn't allowing me to change my team at all and let the other person take France, therefore I can't start any games. Anyone with a similar experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's not freaky, the servers are a load of bollocks since the Ultimate team has started.

It just means your connecting with players. That's why the teams stay as your favourite team.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

happens to me anytime i try and play west ham -v- west ham

takes about 3 attempts to get a real match

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

SantryRed wrote: »
    It's not freaky, the servers are a load of bollocks since the Ultimate team has started.

It just means your connecting with players. That's why the teams stay as your favourite team.

I thought this could be the reason alright:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Irish Iron wrote: »
    happens to me anytime i try and play west ham -v- west ham

takes about 3 attempts to get a real match

That was always the case, I think its just that the other person has just quit the ranked session before you joined, and it takes a few seconds before the message pops up saying session or game is no longer available.

Since the update, the connection does just drop occasionally mid game, neither player has quit, its a pain.

Advertisement