Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It must be love?

Options
  • 23-03-2009 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hello to all.
    Let's skip all the boring parts. I was introduced to this guy by a good friend of mine, and she was saying we would get on like a house on fire because we have loads of stuff in common. Things were going well on the night, and when it came time to leave, we exchanged numbers. He texted the next day and we started talking on MSN. It's been 3 weeks and we haven't gone a day without speaking. I feel like I've known him forever and he always manages to say the right things to cheer me up etc.

But here's the catch. We're both 16, we live in different towns so we rarely get to see each other and I'm not allowed out until Easter. Also, I have never kissed a guy, but he has had his fair share of girlfriends, relationships etc.

What to do? I'm so embarrassed to have never kissed someone.

Any helpful advice or opinions would be gratefully accepted.
    Yours,
    *giggles*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Moved from After Hours.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

*giggles* wrote: »
    Hello to all.
    Let's skip all the boring parts. I was introduced to this guy by a good friend of mine, and she was saying we would get on like a house on fire because we have loads of stuff in common. Things were going well on the night, and when it came time to leave, we exchanged numbers. He texted the next day and we started talking on MSN. It's been 3 weeks and we haven't gone a day without speaking. I feel like I've known him forever and he always manages to say the right things to cheer me up etc.

But here's the catch. We're both 16, we live in different towns so we rarely get to see each other and I'm not allowed out until Easter. Also, I have never kissed a guy, but he has had his fair share of girlfriends, relationships etc.

What to do? I'm so embarrassed to have never kissed someone.

Any helpful advice or opinions would be gratefully accepted.
    Yours,
    *giggles*
    What i would say is to let the guy know about you not being out till after Easter, if the towns ain't too far away sure thats grand you'll get to see him more. Being 16 is a wonderful time in your life, keep chatting by text or MSN as he really seems to like you from what you say, and you've got nothing to lose here:)

About the kissing situation, do not worry one bit about that sure i was when i hit my 20's (still am) before i had my first kiss:D and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, everyone lives life at a different pace so go with the flow and hopefully you take it further as it may just be worth it;) and if it does go well, make sure you thank your friend for the introduction too.

Advertisement