Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research questionnaire for teachers please click here!

Options
  • 23-03-2009 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I havent posted before but have been reading your group for a while now.

I have a background in education myself, having worked as an SNA in a mainstream school and a special needs teacher in a special school.

At the moment I am completing my thesis for my masters in organisational psychology. I am looking at how teachers trust in their principal can have an effect on a number of positive school outcomes.

Hopefully it will provide some interesting results which I would be happy to share with anyone interested. I am desperately looking for teachers to complete my survey (link below) and get me on my way to getting all the responses I need.

If anyone has a spare five minutes I would be so grateful if they could click on the link and fill in the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bGRRW2FuYD4jSQ9n9Gcw9g_3d_3d

Also if anyone has any friends or colleagues who might be willing to fill it in please cut and paste the link in an email to them. All the responses automatically come back to me.

Thanks so much in advance I really appreciate it. :):)

Advertisement