Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIEUDONNÉ "J'ai fait l'con", Dublin

Options
  • 23-03-2009 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

DIEUDONNÉ IN DUBLIN !
    NEW SHOW : J’ai fait l’con

The French famous humorist arrives in exclusivity in Dublin with his new show !

In this spectacle, Dieudonné is once again liked to play humorist who adores to make react as much as making laugh

Who said that he had softened?

The one who has already presented “My apologies” and “Judas Forgiveness” did not lost anything of its boldness

He announces that Its intention is “Make laugh in awakening the consciences”

The opportunity for Dieudonné to parody a new gallery of characters

SUNDAY 5 APRIL 2009 @ 5PM

Due to demand, an extra show has been added at 8PM

BUTTON FACTORY - TEMPLE BAR
    Curved Street - Dublin 2

Infoline 085 754 58 78

Booking on ticketmaster.ie and usuals outlets
    http://www.qype.ie/events/369609-DIEUDONNE-Jai-fait-lcon--The-Button-Factory-Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

L'antisémite arrive à Dublin! Cool! lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

L'antisémite arrive à Dublin! Cool! lol :D
    For the last time: WE ARE ALL ANTISEMITIC!

TMoreno wrote: »
    For the last time: WE ARE ALL ANTISEMITIC!
    Are we? How?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

Are we? How?

If Shakespeare wrote Hamlet today, the question would be: "to be or not to be antisemitic ".
    The only question in this world is: is he or is she or are they antisemitic? We can't say a word without having to justify ourselves of the accusation of Antisemitism. We can all be called antisemitic. Hitler or a Palestinian baby, no difference.
    Being called antisemitic is worse than being a pedophile, it can break your career, send you to jail or even kill you. At least those who accuse you of being a pedophile will have to prove that you actually have done something wrong with children, whereas with people who call you antisemitic it's just a perception, a matter of reputation, some words said at one time. If somebody say this guy is antisemitic and everybody start repeating it that's enough, he is, and he will be blacklisted like Dieudonné even if he never touched a Jew in his life. He is a dead walking man.
    Let’s stop this blackmail and pretend that we are all antisemitic so we can all move on.

Your post makes sense! And it's especially true in France! We're all racist in France so we are! And if we wave a French flag then we're fascists who vote for Le Pen! It's a joke... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I just checked and I can't actually make it this week-end.. I'm racing in Mondello... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

I just checked and I can't actually make it this week-end.. I'm racing in Mondello... :(

life is so hard!!:p

i can't make it cause i can't be arsed:D

Advertisement