Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge Tribal Warfare 4 News!

Options
  • 23-03-2009 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Just added to the card is another K1 rules match up featuring the return of Galway Thai Boxing Coach Pat McEvoy!

He takes on Stuart Jess of Billy Murray's Pro Kick gym in Belfast.
    The fight is covered on their website here

A real treat for Galway fans as they will get a chance to see a local legend back in action. Roll on Saturday night!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Looking forward to this event on Saturday night. Have my tickets sorted. Have not been at an event like this in years and I know one of the lads fighting. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

NO NO NO
    Mark you cant put this on.............
    I cant make it down and i dont wanna miss it. Your just gonna have to put it off till next time....
    Thanks
    Marty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Sweet!

Looking forward to seeing these K1 matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

NO NO NO
    Mark you cant put this on.............
    I cant make it down and i dont wanna miss it. Your just gonna have to put it off till next time....
    Thanks
    Marty

Sorry man, but it is happening without you! Luckily enough there will be a video of the event up on www.TribalWarfare.ie not long after it completes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

TW announcements will now be exclusively on the TW site.
    Define exclusive:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement