Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be A Pro Fault?

Options
  • 22-03-2009 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Everytime I start a new 'Be A Pro' season, I select my position as a centre midfielder, yet when I go to play games, I'm always put on the left wing? This happen to anyone else or just me? I specificaly started a new one to double check I didnt get my position wrong.

I've one season with Man Utd and one with Shamrock Rovers and in both this happens. Even when I get promoted to the first team, I'm out left wing??

Any solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Yup....Its because you are a reserve and not team captain,and that your not in control of where you and the other players are set....You are put in a position to play and kept there until ether the formation has changed in a match or you become club captain and get squad control. Apart from that there is nothing you can do....

I had my guy set to Center mid and I was always played in another position.Another reason is that your stats can be highest in that played position over another player i.e you have stat of 82 playing LW and are the highest in that position yet you have 83 in CM but someone else in the team has 84 so they get first choice preference and you get set to LW.

I think that's how it works :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Most annoying for me was that I am a striker but if my team were 1 up with about 10mins left my position indicator would have <<< until I ended up in centre of defence (rather than subbing me as I would prefer).

🤪

Advertisement