Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SABIS teaching in Dubai / UAE advise please

Options
  • 22-03-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Guys,

Can anybody give me a clear idea of what SABIS is all about, I have found it hard to find any good information on it on the net... and worryingly I have found some negative blogs etc.. but can any1 who has actually been there and done it give me an idea what I'm getting into... it cant all be bad? many people have done a few years there, and they get tons of Irish people going each year, and I have met a few people who have done it (not people I'm in contact with) and I hadn't heard them complaining about it...

Somebody please give me some advice thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Teacherman

I have a friend who used to work with them. You teach exactly what they want you to teach eachday but he found it fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 lena-bell

I heard that it is good for qualified teachers as you get good posting but not for others.
    My friend got offered a place with them and she was given a contract that scared her. we cannot guarantee your safety in this this and this situation.

Advertisement