Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech V220 Optical Laptop Mouse Half Price €13.89 @Argos

Options
  • 22-03-2009 5:40pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

157-6756822A70UC488714M.jpglogitech-v220-cordless-optical-mouse-for-notebooks.637127.jpg

[Reserve online] €13.89 instore - Was €27.79

I have this one myself, i find it a great little mouse. Its quite a small mouse, find it great for on the go, with the receiver slotting into the unit itself.
    * 5 buttons.

* 4-way scroll wheel for side to side scrolling and zoom.

* Suitable for left and right handed use.

* Plug and play.

* Comfortable and compact cordless mouse for notebooks with snap-on receiver.

* Mini receiver snaps onto the mouse and turns it off.

* Up to 6 months battery life with low battery indicator.

* USB connectivity.

* Compatible with Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X+.

* Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭awkward

Cheers OP, reserved the last one @ Liffey Valley :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

awkward wrote: »
    Cheers OP, reserved the last one @ Liffey Valley :D

Early bird catches the worm ;)

Just to add this obviously isn't for Laptops only, its just targeted for laptops because its a smaller mouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

cheers, grabbed one of those puppies....

Advertisement