Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40% off keyboard and computer covers

Options
  • 22-03-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

I used www.compucover.com to buy a silicon keyboard cover recently, and was relatively happy. The cover itself is great, but I'd chosen the slow (and therefore cheaper) shipping option, which was really really really slow.

They're currently offering 40% off everything until Friday, March 27th. The code is:

CCVR40

You enter it after you get to the checkout.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Never seen this crowd before, not sure how it would feel but suppose would keep a keyboard clean

Just to add the 40% is offer the items and not the shipping. The shipping for one to Ireland is $16.90. The code doesn't work through paypal checkout only Google checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Sorry, yes, when I reread the mail it specifically mentioned Google checkout.

I'm very used to mine now, and as I eat and drink at my machine all the time it's great for protecting from spills and crumbs. The one I have comes with sticky tabs in various places to stick it to the edges of the keyboard - I haven't bothered sticking it down, and it works fine - I just lift it up from time to time and shake it into the bin. If I spill something I just give it a wipe down. The keys are individually moulded, so I don't notice any major difference in touch typing, though the left shift key and the \ are covered by the same bit, but I haven't found it an issue.

Advertisement