Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lost and Found Pets website

Options
  • 22-03-2009 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

I have decided to start a Lost & Found page since irishanimals.ie stopped updating there page.

I have lost a few pets over the years and I know how upsetting it is. I want to help people find there pets.

here is the link: www.newminutenews.com/IrishLostandFoundPets.html

from Suzanne :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Good luck with it, always good to have places that owners can be reunited with their animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

They haven't stopped completly I think there's just some work being done on it. No harm in having more lost and found sites though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Suzannem

Thanks,

the irishanimals.ie lost & found page is great, i actually thought that it wasnt coming back. since it hasnt been updated at all this year.

yeah no harm in having another lost & found webpage :)

still going ahead with my website, please keep your notices coming in. The more ads about missing pets the better chance of finding them

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

Irish Animals created a seperate site for the lost & found http://www.lostdogs.ie/all-dogs/

Can never have too many sites like those, well done!

• Advertisement

Irish Animals created a seperate site for the lost & found http://www.lostdogs.ie/all-dogs/

Can never have too many sites like those, well done!

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 turtle21

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Publicise it as much as you can so people know to look there if they've lost or found a pet!

Advertisement