Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tralee whistleblower

Options
  • 20-03-2009 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hi, has anyone come across this? who is behind it? it's gas.
    Ivano

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭kingdumb

Ya,
    It was discused in the Tralee tread a while back, probally best to start reading from here !

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58735070#post58735070

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ivanobishop

cheers man...i enjoyed it
    very small font to read though.
    very smart and funny too
    Up Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

I think the man behind it is Lenoard O'Donnell.

He comes up with something similar in the run up to each local and general election.

Just another self seeking politician I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ivanobishop

hi there,
    Interesting theory. I had a look at the last edition and saw an advert for him. BUT if you read through the content of Tralee Whistleblower it's different to what i remember in Tralee Times.
    It's all funny stories about Tralee with no political emphasis at all. Also there is some stuff being written by an economist who has some interesting ideas - what politician knows anything about economics? The economist does not of course give his name...so I dunno.
    Is it written by some one or some people who are not from the town? Is that possible? Whoever it is, there is time and money behind it!
    anyway...till the next time!
    Rgds,
    Ivanobishop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 IlDon

Tralee Whistleblower - is by a Tralee man and his team - not political but very satorical!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 beach-b

IlDon wrote: »
    Tralee Whistleblower - is by a Tralee man and his team - not political but very satorical!

It's written by a teacher would u believe, surprising as he seems to come down hard on teachers in the latest edition! But maybe not surprising if u knew d history. Brother to d guy mentioned in one of the previous posts.

Advertisement