Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn Irish with talkirish.com

Options
  • 20-03-2009 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

http://talkirish.com/

New site for people trying to learn irish.

Suíomh nua atá dírithe ar lucht foghlama na Gaeilge

(B'fhéidir ba chóir go mbeadh an suíomh seo ar fáil faoi Resource List: Gaeilge)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Sorry to bump such an old thread. But noticed that this link wasn't listed in the Sticky for resources.

I only stumbled across this site there the other day (after an argument with a friend about the language......something to do with me saying it was a 'dying one'! ). Have to say this site is excellent.

I've signed up to the phrase and word a day and the whole community experience seems to be very appealing in helping me get back "cupla focail" (I know I know I'm extremely rusty!). Even the sound bites for the guttural pronunciations are helping a lot!

Just to clarify I've nothing to do with the site, just someone who stumbled across it and wanted to let people know that it's very helpful.

Advertisement