Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Proliant quad core server €230 including delivery.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

***Bump** This server is back in stock at the same price at Ebuyer. They've almost 200 of these babies ready to go: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/160329 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Out of stock again on ebuyer? That's what it says right now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Sorry, yeah looks like it's gone again. It was showing 194 in stock minutes ago. I was even able to order one and go through Google checkout. 194 computers can't have sold in 10 mins. I'm not sure whats going on, :confused: maybe try again later??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,027 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

elara do have deals on these from time to time, got one a while back for a bit under 200€ with 3 year warranty 512ram quad core

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

It shows 187 in stock now, I guess the stock counter got messed up at some stage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement