Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Acorah ,,Most Bullied

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

ok guys they have removed it from the archives but you can listen here ,,the MP3 version and notes from the interveiw
    this is causing quite a stir online at the moment

http://badpsychics.co.uk/thefraudfiles/modules/news/article.php?storyid=948

ok it seems they have hidden the show apparently someone from the show doest wnat you to hear it:eek:ill try and track it down

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Doesn't seem right
    36 Mins - Talks about Ciarans partnership with Karl and Yvette and how they have used him as their own mouthpiece..........

89 Mins - How Karl Beattie & Stuart would bully Ciaran O'Keeffe, punching him, leaving him covered in bruises and so on.
    As well as the bullying of other crew members.
    Sounds a bit OTT to me, they punched him etc leaving him with bruises as well as
    86 Mins - Talks about how Mark a sound guy was once threatened by Karl Beattie and that he had threatened to kill him!!!
    and
    87 Mins - Talks about Claire Hollywood (Commissioner at LivingTV) and how she was threatened by Karl Beattie after she refused to allow gangsters that Karl knew to appear on Most Haunted.
    Very OTT I think. I wouldn't be suprised if bullying did go on, but physical bullying to the extent of bruising and treathening peoples lives. I just don't believe it.

Doesn't seem right

Sounds a bit OTT to me, they punched him etc leaving him with bruises as well as

and Very OTT I think. I wouldn't be suprised if bullying did go on, but physical bullying to the extent of bruising and treathening peoples lives. I just don't believe it.
    i listened to the show live and he did say those things everything on the transcript is true i was very suprised ,im trying to see if anyone may have downloaded it,soon as i find it ill put it up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Tis Mr Achora himself I don't believe ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Hrm, smacks of sour grapes to me. I think he was trying to stir up as much controversy as possible for his brand new show.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

The guys a complete tool, got what he deserves if you ask me :D

Think he's on the Podge and Rodge show tonight :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Think he's on the Podge and Rodge show tonight :confused:

Did anyone else see him on P&R - what a fool, he did mention Leap castle though!

LB

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'll have to find it somehwere. I like him in some ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Did anyone else see him on P&R - what a fool, he did mention Leap castle though!

LB
    p & r could of done a better job with the interview, what fools they are:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

What do Kreed Kafer or Rik Eedles think about all this? ;)

Also a slightly different view on the "bullying" it was a poltergeist didn't you know? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

David Achorah is what I call a parasite. or someone who does the act very well.

I'll give it to him though, he can bluff very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Didn't hear the show. I did see the ad for Derek's new show. Why the hell would all this come up now if it didn't serve him a purpose in fairness, or even Most Haunted some type of Publicity. If this was happening wouldn't it most likely come out in Court after suing there ass.

Stunt Stunt Stunt, it smells like to me...

The contantly been taken over by supposed spirits by Derek turned me off him, and over dramatic behaviour, but hey never met the guy for real so maybe thats just the TV face...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

check out the ciaran okeeffee interview leinsterparanormal done - the whole Kreed Kafer thing was explained in detail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

<snip>Please refrain from making off-topic libelous accusations</snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I saw Mr. A live in Castlebar.....he'd be great at fishing;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I've watched two episodes of his new show recently. It was awful...he was clearly making it up as he went along, absolutely pure guesswork! He was talking constantly, so if he was getting any genuine messages from the spirit world, he couldn't have been listening.
    Some members of the audience handed up some personal possessions that had belonged to their deceased loved ones. One item for example was a model of an old style car, in a very dated box. He said it had belonged to an elderly gentleman....I could've guessed that. Another item was an antique broach..he guessed it was a grandmother or mother. Ffs! All the poor people were believing every word. He didn't come out with one correct name or anything solid. When he described a woman that had passed he first of all said she was outgoing but when her son or whoever looked like they weren't agreeing he said 'ah but only when she needed to be' or words to that effect.
    There was a whole lot of other tripe where he did a reading about a dog that had passed over...he said he (the dog) chased his tail...the owner was all emotional...Every feckin' dog does that. I could go on for an hour but I don't want to bore anyone. Btw I watch Colin Fry and Tony Stockwell, I've seen both of them hitting the nail on the head a few times..Mr stockwell in particular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Ann22 wrote: »
    I've watched two episodes of his new show recently. It was awful...he was clearly making it up as he went along, absolutely pure guesswork! He was talking constantly, so if he was getting any genuine messages from the spirit world, he couldn't have been listening.
    Some members of the audience handed up some personal possessions that had belonged to their deceased loved ones. One item for example was a model of an old style car, in a very dated box. He said it had belonged to an elderly gentleman....I could've guessed that. Another item was an antique broach..he guessed it was a grandmother or mother. Ffs! All the poor people were believing every word. He didn't come out with one correct name or anything solid. When he described a woman that had passed he first of all said she was outgoing but when her son or whoever looked like they weren't agreeing he said 'ah but only when she needed to be' or words to that effect.
    There was a whole lot of other tripe where he did a reading about a dog that had passed over...he said he (the dog) chased his tail...the owner was all emotional...Every feckin' dog does that. I could go on for an hour but I don't want to bore anyone. Btw I watch Colin Fry and Tony Stockwell, I've seen both of them hitting the nail on the head a few times..Mr stockwell in particular.

Thanks for that-I was wondering should I check out his show or no.I had suspicions that he was a fraud:D

Advertisement