Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes stores, Dove gift sets,Handy mother's day presents,

Options
  • 20-03-2009 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

as the title suggest there are handy mother day gifts in dunnes, i picked one up for 7.99, in nice box. three varities to choose from.

Also hav noticed good value on choclates, milk tray and ferrero roche are both reduced in dunnes and tescos.

This is going on my finds in dunnes in westside galway city and tescos in headford in galway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Don't you think it is sad that people buy generic junk from the shops. You know that the person who you are buying it for has seen it in the shops. Be better to put a bit of thought into the gift. Make something or do something that only you can offer the person.

Thant's why people love when kids make them a card, because it's the only card of it's kind in the world.

Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nabber wrote: »
    Thant's why people love when kids make them a card, because it's the only card of it's kind in the world.
    Not true... my kid works for Hallmark!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

Nabber i think your sad,

being that im 23 i suspose i could make a piece of **** card and stick it on the fridge till it gets binned, or i could get something practical, that my mam would buy herself and that she will use.

also got a massive box of milk tray on half price, but i suspose she would have seen them before, and got her the perfume she wears, though she has clearly seen that before.

the people in your life are clearly blessed, i mean who wants stuff that they would actually use, instead lots of random home made crap :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

thats what you get for going to the trouble of postring a comment just to try and put down the original poster, you git:D

Advertisement