Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibiid.ie 46" Hitachi full HDtvs only 799 euro now

Options
  • 20-03-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

go look Ibood.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

It's a Toshiba and pretty decent specs, but the eternal question with ibood is how long will it take to arrive....could be a week or could be months !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

I've no idea how good the TV is, but I just found it for £749 on a UK site.... so not as good a deal as it looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Is that a good deal thinking of getting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

I bought a TV off them 2months ago and it took 8 working days....maybe i got lucky but no problems with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

It'd be perfect if it did MPEG4 :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

It's also only 50Hz...those kinda TVs on newer models are 100Hz, but it does look like a good deal for the size and specs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

It's also only 50Hz...those kinda TVs on newer models are 100Hz, but it does look like a good deal for the size and specs.

Quite right. An lcd at 46" should definitely have 100hz as judder would be very noticeable. Also the blacks wouldn't be that great on this set anyway so i reckon sd content could be pretty rough!

Advertisement