Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG-1 Now on Hulu

Options
  • 19-03-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,648 ✭✭✭✭

Hulu is pleased to announce that they have added the complete First Season of Stargate SG-1 to their lineup, with plans to include additional Seasons in the future.

Finally, I don't have to worry about maxing out my hard drive, I mean, keeping a stack of VHS, i mean ....owning box sets.

Hulu.com is available to anyone within the United States, or a US IP (...if you reside on a military base)

;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I know you mention that additional seasons may be added in the future, but any mention of SGA? It would be kinda weird to have one without the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,648 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Probably.

Chances are they will release them in airdate order. IE, after season 7 of SG-1 is released, they will launch Atlantis.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,648 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Season 6 launched friday. By my math thats like. Uhm. 1 season a month? Yeah.

Atlantis 1-5 is also up.

Advertisement