Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dundrum coffee

Options
  • 19-03-2009 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

just noticed that the australian ice cream shop in drundrum serves decent enough fresh americano for €1.20 deserves bargain alert i believe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

Tried the coffee and whilst a great price not a patch on Butlers next door. Hasnt' there been 3 different Ice Cream shops there since opening ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

MURF71 wrote: »
    just noticed that the australian ice cream shop in drundrum serves decent enough fresh americano for €1.20 deserves bargain alert i believe

"Just noticed" that this is your first post. ;) Good price though!

Centra's in Dublin city selling coffee €0.99, breakfast roll (2 rashers sausage pudding) €1.99 and Chicken Fillet Roll €1.99 at lunch. That's the Centra beside the Quay bar and on Dame street.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"Just noticed" that this is your first post.
    If he / she represented the company, I really don't think the description "decent enough fresh americano" would have potential Bargain Hunters knocking down their doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MURF71

"Just noticed" that this is your first post. ;) Good price though!

yeah i know what your getting at but no i dont have a vested interest in shop but killing time while my wife shopped normally go to butlers(great coffee) but about €1.20 seems the right price for a take away coffee they (shop)dont seem all harvey norman about so i said they could do with a mention :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Any time I pass that ice cream stall I have the kids with me - the chance of me getting a coffee without being stung for a tenner worth of expensive ice cream for them is slim to none... good marketing ploy as I am sure most parents & kids will be same position:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭degsie

yeah i know what your getting at but no i dont have a vested interest in shop but killing time while my wife shopped normally go to butlers(great coffee) but about €1.20 seems the right price for a take away coffee they (shop)dont seem all harvey norman about so i said they could do with a mention :)

I got a pain in my head trying to figure it out :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭theram

Is this what this country has come to?

*shakes head*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

yes this what the country is coming to, thanks yo the OP, I will certainly try it out for 1.20

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

theram wrote: »
    Is this what this country has come to?

*shakes head*
    :confused:
    Many places charge more for luke warm plain water, a smart lad in the US is now selling bottled tap water like del trotter, but he is blatantly open about it being NY tap water. Also many drink coffee purely for the caffeine fix and don't care much about the taste, similar to beer, just look at budweiser :p

Advertisement