Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city centre, best broadband (without phoneline)

Options
  • 19-03-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

Hi, any suggestions/recommendations for broadband without getting a phoneline in the Washington st. area?
    Considering UPC, have looked for Cork opinions but haven't found any Cork based users.
    Looking for good connection, download the odd (legal) movie/songs etc.
    thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Hi, any suggestions/recommendations for broadband without getting a phoneline in the Washington st. area?
    Considering UPC, have looked for Cork opinions but haven't found any Cork based users.
    Looking for good connection, download the odd (legal) movie/songs etc.
    thanks

You can get Magnet BB (up to 24Mb). All you need to do is get a phone line. (I know your not keen but it does make sense)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

I'm using UPC in Cork city (as I type :)) , they're good apart from the odd fairly rare outage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Im upc too they are good in cork city with them about 4 years now and very happy only have a outage once or twice a year now

Advertisement