Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Initiation

Options
  • 19-03-2009 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

This will sound strange because generally with my man, I am not shy, especially in the ;) department, however it is actually making the move myself I can't seem to do.

Last night we were sat watching tv and out of the blue he just said, why do you never come on to me, your way of making a move is asking for it - he hates it. He said you don't know how much I fancy you, I just wish you would come onto me, play with me etc....I can't seem to do it, I would feel silly. I don't even do it when drunk, don't get me wrong, he is MORE than happy in that dept, apart from me asking for it rather than just going for it.

Has anyone got any tips? We have been together nearly 2 years by the way and I am 26 lol
    xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Put something nice on, nice perfume, nice makeup etc to make yourself feel good - start something simple like kissing/massaging so you aren't just diving right on him, get him in the mood and let it flow, why feel silly, he is telling you to do it!!!!

Just don't do it when he brings the subject up, try it tonight. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Its a big turn on for me when a partner makes the first move and your fella obviously feels the same.When with a girl I would feel like I was badgering her for sex if I had to make the first move all the time.You dont need to dress up/make up/perfume etc.Things like kissing/licking his ear or looking at him and telling him you fancy an early night and giving him a cheeky smile can be just as effective.Its just a matter of getting your confidence in this department up.Shock,horror,women get horny aswell you know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Its a big turn on for me when a partner makes the first move and your fella obviously feels the same.When with a girl I would feel like I was badgering her for sex if I had to make the first move all the time.

+1

If a person leaves it to their partner the majority of the time to get the ball rolling most likely the partner feels that they are pestering them and the interest is not there. Not as bad as rejection but close if its always the case.

Even something simple like popping upstairs for a min then calling him up to find you....well lets leave the details up to you two but basic premise is ready, willing and able :).

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank you! One thing, is in bed in the morning, I always ask - 8 times out of 10 I am successful but what should I do if he is led there with his back to me and I fancy it? ;)

Most of the time he will do the work but I really want to surprise him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

softcow wrote: »
    One thing, is in bed in the morning, I always ask - 8 times out of 10 I am successful but what should I do if he is led there with his back to me and I fancy it? ;)

Give him a very plesent alarm call oral style...if he is a heavy enough sleeper to roll him onto his back, but not heavy enough to stay asleep :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

softcow wrote: »
    Thank you! One thing, is in bed in the morning, I always ask - 8 times out of 10 I am successful but what should I do if he is led there with his back to me and I fancy it? ;)

Most of the time he will do the work but I really want to surprise him.

Wake him up with a blow job, he'll love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭bubblewrap

You know what you've gotta do! Feel the fear and do it anyway, he isn't exactly going to tell you to stop is he?! (hope not anyway! :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Oh The Humanity

Definitely wake him up with oral and you wont have any problems except being late for work!

Advertisement