Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth problem

Options
  • 18-03-2009 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Not a big deal but annoying just the same. I have a Nokia N85. My wife has a Nokia 2760. My work phone is a Nokia 2630.I can send a file such as a ringtone using bluetooth to the 2760 but when I try to send it to the 2630 it won't connect to it at all. What I have to do is send it to my wife's phone and then send it from there to my work phone.Does anyone know why I cant send to the 2630. both of the other phones can send ok to the N85.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

The Nokia 2630 may not support the file type. Can you send smaller photos etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

The Nokia 2630 may not support the file type.

It does. Its only a ringtone in mp3 format that I'm trying to send. The 2630 receives it ok when I send it from the wife's phone but mine won't connect to it at all.

Advertisement