Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Main course for mothers @any captain americas this sunday 22nd

Options
  • 18-03-2009 8:37pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

To celebrate mothers day this Sunday they are giving all mothers their main course FREE.

So treat your mother this Sunday by dining at any of the three Captain Americas branches in Dublin city, Cork or Tallaght.

Contact details:

Captain Americas Dublin: 44 Grafton Street Dublin 2 Ireland T (01) 6715266

email: dublin@captainamericas.com

Captain Americas Tallaght: Unit A3 Tallaght Cross Dublin 24 T (01) 4141426

email: tallaght@captainamericas.com

Captain Americas Cork: 4-5 South Main Street Cork Ireland T (021) 4278972

email: cork@captainamericas.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

This sounds exploitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

How do you get the free meal without ur mother finding out its free tho

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

How do you get the free meal without ur mother finding out its free tho

Send her to the ladies room when your paying :P
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    This sounds exploitable.

No wigs allowed, no cross dressing to gain free food ;)

True, but surely you can bring any mother, or moreso, any female of childbearing age and say they are a mother?

:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Davy wrote: »
    So treat your mother this Sunday by dining at any of the three Captain Americas branches in Dublin city, Cork or Tallaght.
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    True, but surely you can bring any mother, or moreso, any female of childbearing age and say they are a mother?

:P

Well the offer does say 'your' mother ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

If I went with my friend, and produced my kids birth certs and ID for myself. Would they have to give me the free meal. Likewise if I went on my own and produced same literature would they have to give me a meal. Or do I have to take my children (I don't want to). What if I went with a group of mothers and we all had birth certs of kids, etc- would we all get a free meal? Any terms and conditions anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Surely people have a bit of common sense:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Surely people have a bit of common sense:rolleyes:

Common Sense? Another prerequisite of the free meal. This is getting more and more complicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Can I bring my baby's Momma?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭siobhanoh

I presume Captain Americas will do what they normally do with student offers... It will basically be Buy One Get One Free if you are dining with your mam?

• Advertisement

siobhanoh wrote: »
    I presume Captain Americas will do what they normally do with student offers

Student offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Davy wrote: »
    To celebrate mothers day this Sunday they are giving all mothers their main course FREE.

Contact details:

Captain Americas Dublin: 44 Grafton Street Dublin 2 Ireland T (01) 6715266

email: dublin@captainamericas.com

Captain Americas Tallaght: Unit A3 Tallaght Cross Dublin 24 T (01) 4141426

email: tallaght@captainamericas.com

Captain Americas Cork: 4-5 South Main Street Cork Ireland T (021) 4278972

email: cork@captainamericas.com

Second time pushing Captain America's, you def are the guy who I know who promotes for them.

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Second time pushing Captain America's, you def are the guy who I know who promotes for them.

Lol i knew before posting this you were going to say that but i want to assure you im NOT! If i was i would get more, better deals for boardsie users.

If this doesnt satisfie you ring your friend and ask him does he use boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭faoile@n

Who in their right mind would bring their mother to Captain Americas!!

Here Mom have a free burger :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Dandellion on stephens green are doing this also..fre maincourse for a mum. Min of 4 people tho

Advertisement