Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lad being a ****

Options
  • 18-03-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Live with a few lads in Dublin for uni at the moment, and everything was going fine but now he has just gone on a complete power trip over me, humiliating me in front of my friends, throwing out my stuff. He says he finds me annoying, for the first few weeks i didnt really clear my stuff up and once he mentioned it to me I stopped doing it completely. I don't know how to appease the fella.

Now not getting on with someone in a flat is something i'd find well quite common, but this guy is something else, can't bring mates around because he'd make a show of me, even all the mates ive made down here he implanted himself into every group and just started trash talking me.

I wont be living with him much longer, but i'l see him if i want to see my mates, and aagh i don't know what to do, having a ''heart to heart'' with him well while sounding bad would just feed him with more ammo, and being tough didnt work either because he is a brute of a fella.

Anyways.... said enough... any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Ask him what his problem is? It sounds like he's a bully that needs to grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Acoustic

if ur a lad

punch his head in

little jumped up prick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Acoustic 1 week ban as per the charter on advocating violence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 main-stage

His problems me to be honest, dont know why as im always nice to him. Bit of a jumped up ****, not really the same type as him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

main-stage wrote: »
    Live with a few lads in Dublin for uni at the moment, and everything was going fine but now he has just gone on a complete power trip over me, humiliating me in front of my friends, throwing out my stuff. He says he finds me annoying, for the first few weeks i didnt really clear my stuff up and once he mentioned it to me I stopped doing it completely. I don't know how to appease the fella.

Now not getting on with someone in a flat is something i'd find well quite common, but this guy is something else, can't bring mates around because he'd make a show of me, even all the mates ive made down here he implanted himself into every group and just started trash talking me.

I wont be living with him much longer, but i'l see him if i want to see my mates, and aagh i don't know what to do, having a ''heart to heart'' with him well while sounding bad would just feed him with more ammo, and being tough didnt work either because he is a brute of a fella.

Anyways.... said enough... any suggestions?

What ammo will he get from the Heart to Heart
    Why will standing up for yourself not get you anywere?- whether he is big or not it needs to be done.
    Why did you not clean up after yourself untill you were told by another Flatmate?
    Is it commonplace for you not to get on with your Flatmates

Are you leaving something out?

Just seems odd, maybe just the way I read it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 main-stage

What ammo will he get from the Heart to Heart
    Why will standing up for yourself not get you anywere?- whether he is big or not it needs to be done.
    Why did you not clean up after yourself untill you were told by another Flatmate?
    Is it commonplace for you not to get on with your Flatmates

Are you leaving something out?

Just seems odd, maybe just the way I read it.

1. He would brag about it and it would make him have a bigger ego
    2. Standing up to him just makes him laugh it off, dosen't affect him.
    3. Was the start of uni and well I got a bit carried away with partying and all that, needed to wise up and fair enough I did, but now he does the same thing and I don't say a thing to him, just a waste of time.
    4. I live with 3 other people in the flat, and couldn't ask for any nicer people to live with, get on with them really well, it's just him.

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my opening post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

1. He would brag about it and it would make him have a bigger ego.

You think he has a big ego, have you said this to anyone else
    2. Standing up to him just makes him laugh it off, dosen't affect him..

Do it in front of your/his friends. If he has a giant ego it will effect him.
    3. Was the start of uni and well I got a bit carried away with partying and all that, needed to wise up and fair enough I did, but now he does the same thing and I don't say a thing to him, just a waste of time..

He is made you his Bitch...... you really need to stand up to him.
    4. I live with 3 other people in the flat, and couldn't ask for any nicer people to live with, get on with them really well, it's just him..

Suppose there is always one......... there will always be one. Knock it on the head now.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear in my opening post.
    No bother brother

No offense, maybe its just me but I wouldnt put up with that type of nonsense.

Advertisement