Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed

Options
  • 17-03-2009 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hey! I'm currently doing an assignment for college where we have to make up a fake business and do a business plan etc.

The company we have come up with is an Irish Glassware company (like waterford crystal) The name we have come up with for the project is Soiléir Glassware.

We were hoping to design a logo for ourselves but are absolutely useless and were wondering if someone here could help us out?

It's just something really simple yet professional looking and it needs to have an Irish vibe to it as well as something to give the impression of it being eco-friendly as the idea is for the products to be made from recycled glass. If anyone could help us out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭aineolach

Well I only dabble with this kind of thing but I'll do it for €1,000,000.

Here's my preliminary idea:

Soilir.png

After we've finalized a deal I'll do a final copy.

Advertisement