Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pleasuring my girlfriend

Options
  • 17-03-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My girlfriend says she doesnt want to have full sex for a good while yet and thats fine with me i dont mind waiting, does any1 now any good ways to pleasure her apart from "going all the way" (As you may have noticed Im fairly new to the whole sex thing)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

My girlfriend says she doesnt want to have full sex for a good while yet and thats fine with me i dont mind waiting, does any1 now any good ways to pleasure her apart from "going all the way" (As you may have noticed Im fairly new to the whole sex thing)

How young are you just out of curiosity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ask her where and how she enjoys being touched,every female is built differently and reacts differently to various stimulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

20. Shes 19. I Know Im a bit late getting into this area but it was a confidence issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

According to Monica Geller a women has 7 erogenous zones (Personally I think there are more) Try playing around with all of them, you can use more than just your wand if you get my meaning.

lips (1)
    The neck (2)
    ears (3)
    the nipples(4)
    inner thighs(5)
    bottom (6)
    the Vagina(7)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Dude, don't bother asking for or listening to advice. Part of the fun is figuring out what works for you as a couple. Try everything! She'll tell you what she doesn't like and you'll glean for yourself what she does. As someone already said, every girl is different and likes different things so you'll learn new things with each partner you have over the years. Just stay chilled out, experiment and have fun!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

20. Shes 19. I Know Im a bit late getting into this area but it was a confidence issue.

Slightly OT, but you're not late getting into anything. Please don't put pressure on yourself over your level of in/experience.

Let her guide you. Let her know that you'd like her to tell you if what you are doing is pleasurable. Having someone obviously eager to 'do things right' is a big turn on.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

Sounds obvious, but do what feels right!
    Every woman is different, some love what others hate and vise versa (nipples and neck are 2 areas that i've had vastly different experiences with!) and most women react differently to different stimulations of different areas.
    First off, i'd say make sure that when you kiss her she really likes it, sounds simple but a really good kiss can make everything else so much easier! From there, try kissing other parts of her (Again, maybe try her neck, chest, tummy, whatever) ask her to tell you what she likes and doesn't like.
    Have you tried/Does she want to try/Are you you comofortable with oral? If so then go for it, can be pretty daunting but not to worry, again let her tell you what she likes and doesn't like, same with your hands. Try it out and see what happens, be gentle and listen to her, if all goes well she'll probably feel a lot more comfortable with you and be more open to experimentation or full sex. Or she might enjoy it so much that there's no need!

Good luck;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kissing all over is a great way to start, even if she's nervous about being naked in front of you get her to leave her underwear on,any girl I've been with has enjoyed being kissed down there through her knickers, neck, chest, stomach, inner thighs are a good way to go, and if she wants you to go further....well you can figure out where to from there, dont rush it though, seriously a good half hour of foreplay even if it doesnt lead to sex can be great fun

Advertisement