Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might and magic 3 on WINUAE

Options
  • 17-03-2009 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Please help im half way through the game and it always crashes when i go to cast spells usually in dungeons

I have swapped disk after disk for new fresh adf files but when i go to cast new spell it says software error any help?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Change the Amiga your emulating. Try a A500, A600 etc with different ram configs and see if you get the error.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 polyphony

nah then it crashes bad as I saved state under one set of setting and then when i change if it doesnt automatically go back to original settings then it crashes. Grrrr this is hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 polyphony

Basically something seems to go wrong in certain dungeons game play becomes slow and then eventually it says software error please finish all disk activity. I have tried fresh ADF but this does not resolve it also usually happen when i try to cast a new spell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm nearly certain this was out for the SNES. Probably crap compared to the Amiga version though. Surely you could Dosbox a PC version though? Probably close enough

Advertisement