Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do on a like this? Suggestions?

Options
  • 17-03-2009 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

Ok , im not hitting the pub because of work tommorow etc, I slept in and missed the parades, but I wanted that lie in so that didnt bother me. Im now sitting at home watching the gaa on telly and a laptop in front of me, and im riddled with guilt about the sun splitting the rocks outside, and me sitting in watching telly on a day off like this.

I dont have access to a car at the mo, and I live in an estate.

Suggestions?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Cook Bacon and drink.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Have a **** in the garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Have a **** in the garden.

Surely thats a typo and you mean "walk" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

At least you don't have to study :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

get an extension lead and go online from the back garden... wireless and what not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'm stuck in college... yes you read right :( Trying to get work done on my final year project. Think this is the first St. Paddy's Day that i've not been having fun :( I seriously think that the only 2 people in the college are me and the security guard

Oh well, at least next year i'll be freeeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,129 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I sympthatise with you. I know what it's like having gorgeous weather and no way of making the most of it. Garden, beer and a stereo/laptop is all you can do, really.

Where are you, exactly?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement