Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Do you know?

Options
  • 17-03-2009 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi How do you know if someone actually likes you or if they're just after sex? I snogged a guy last year and we have kept in touch through bebo and IM on and off ever since, now he's single and I'm not. But I have to stay I'm starting to think that I should break up with the fella im seeing for this other guy. The other guy, call him Dave, is funny and we like the same types of thinks. We talk about everything and anything online like tv to music and everyday stuff. now it has gotten hot and heavy at times but i liked it and i have really gotten to know him over the last year almost like a good friend. I am only seeing this other guy casually for the last 3 weeks and I'm not sure. I keep thinkin about dave thats the think. As I said we have and do talk about sex a good bit but nothing im uncomfortable with, how can i be sure that he really likes me s not just out for sex. i really think im strating to fall for him. i know i will have to end thinks with the other guy but what do you think? any ideas? any opinions? p.s im 22 and he's 24

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Craft25

why do you have to end things with the other guy first? you said it is only casual..

tell them both you are only 'dating', as in the american sense, and just want to get to know them both better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Hi How do you know if someone actually likes you or if they're just after sex? I snogged a guy last year and we have kept in touch through bebo and IM on and off ever since, now he's single and I'm not. But I have to stay I'm starting to think that I should break up with the fella im seeing for this other guy. The other guy, call him Dave, is funny and we like the same types of thinks. We talk about everything and anything online like tv to music and everyday stuff. now it has gotten hot and heavy at times but i liked it and i have really gotten to know him over the last year almost like a good friend. I am only seeing this other guy casually for the last 3 weeks and I'm not sure. I keep thinkin about dave thats the think. As I said we have and do talk about sex a good bit but nothing im uncomfortable with, how can i be sure that he really likes me s not just out for sex. i really think im strating to fall for him. i know i will have to end thinks with the other guy but what do you think? any ideas? any opinions? p.s im 22 and he's 24

Simple-date him but don't have sex with him. If he sticks around he's not just in it for sex...

Advertisement