Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever wanted superpowers?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Leonardss wrote: »
    entertaining
    You thought so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh yeah - the ability to become invisible would be amazing. Think of all the **** you could do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Is there a rule on boards that the first reply to every thread has to take the piss out of it? Just wondering...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Is there a rule on boards that the first reply to every thread has to take the piss out of it? Just wondering...

Yep, read the stickies Noob :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

haha Thou shalt not act like a newcomer to boards...lest I be belittled by a nerd...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

I think to fly like Superman. Cos you could get places quickly and also enjoy the scenery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I think to fly like Superman. Cos you could get places quickly and also enjoy the scenery!
    LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Fuzzballs

I want the power to flame threads.

Lovely just been granted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

nah, why would I need superpowers when I'm super already...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Enjoyed the film actually. :)

I think either being invisible, flying or controlling time would be the best. In fact, the ability to control time would not only make you imortal, but you could do all the sh*t you wanted to do by pausing time - like rob a bank or save somebodys life - depending on whether you're using it for good or evil. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Nice vid. cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

What language are they speaking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

German (I think!)

Advertisement