Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10xx in 1 question

Options
  • 16-03-2009 10:53pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ok i have ordered one of the 10xx in one jamma thingys.
    my day job is fixing pc's ( so i'm not entirely a noob)
    i notice however that they use an extra atx type psu.
    my question is , can i ghost or clone the drive to a cf card ( i understand its a standard drive running arcadeos around 20gb) and alter the gamelist myself ??
    ideally if i could get the drive to image onto the cf card , i could hopefully cut down the power requirements and do away with the extra psu ? or am i barking up the wrong tree altogether?
    I already have a 235 in 1 that came with the cab ( thanks again darth conway) and that SEEMS to just be a pc in a little box using a CF card , so i'm wondering where the requirement for extra power is coming from ?

PS : @ Darth Conway , i managed to rewire the cab completely , and tidy up a bit inside , it's a gem of a cab. If i were in your shoes i wouldnt have sold it - thanks again fella.

Comments

Advertisement