Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maximum amount of cash tables on ipoker?

Options
  • 16-03-2009 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Are there any skins where you can play more than 16 tables?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

lol, thats a no then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

I was wondering this myself and on one of the ipoker sites I asked live support how many. The fella said he hadn't a clue! He said that he thought there was no limit to the amount if tables you could play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

AFAIK 16 is the max,it can't possibly vary between skins for the simple reason that they all run off the very same ipoker software.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Carlos used to allow an unlimited amount of tables. I'd say about 80% of the people connected to the iPoker network through Carlos were just full time dataminers at one point!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

thanks for the replies.

I think I remember hearing something like that about Carlos before, probably why I assumed there might be diferent maximums across the network.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Is 16 not enough for you ffs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 HibsAreIt

Theres is no limit,seen people multi table more than 16 on boyles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

HibsAreIt wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it 16 cash tables + sng's and mtt's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

HibsAreIt wrote: »

O Rly?

75681.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rakeline

Pokerstars allows 24 i think alot of supernova chasers do that on fullring games. If your trying to improve your game playing more than 4 your not going to learn much. If your playing that amount though play at a site where you get rakeback id say it builds up alot with that amount of play.

Try fulltilt i think i remember its 16 tables there @ 27% rakeback but like i said pokerstars is 20+ tables and if you could get to supernova elite the cash back is about 33% rakeback i think. Its tough work though check out this guys blog you'll quickly see it is an actual job trying to reach that http://snequest.blogspot.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

We have a SNE in our midst Rakeline!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 HibsAreIt

Well i was prooven wrong :)

Advertisement