Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presenting Keynote presentations online

Options
  • 16-03-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Hi folks!

I'm an iWork newbie though am enjoying the suite immensely. I have a presentation done up for a client and would like to share it online. I know this can be converted into quicktime though I suspect that Flash would be the more widely available format.

I know you can convert quicktime into flash but I want the client to be able to click each slide and point themselves as I talk them through it.

I am aware of slideshare but I'd love to have it on the company site without any third party branding.

Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Were you going to do it by conference call? Try gotomeeting.com/twit, you can try it free for up to 30 days. It's made by Citrix who know their stuff when it comes to remote access and screen sharing (they actually made the remote desktop in Windows). It works on Windows and Mac AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Thanks for that, I'll give that a look for the next presentation.

I'd still be very interested in putting them into Flash from the point of view of putting some generic and less client centric presentations online.

Anyone got a bead on Keynote to Flash?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

IWork08 has Flash conversion (>File>Export) - does not appear to be in IWork09.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

IWork08 has Flash conversion (>File>Export) - does not appear to be in IWork09.

I got stung by that. It's one feature they should have kept. Anyone have a work around?

Advertisement