If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who says the there is no such thing as a free lunch?

Options
  • 16-03-2009 6:56pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Ok Boardies - when I said that last week's MCD908 deal was the best deal we ever gave Boardies - I lied...

From Wednesday we will literally be giving stuff away!

I have set aside 500 Cambridge Audio Scart - 6 Phono leads these normally retail at £14.95 (and they are cheap at that!) - for Boardies.

We will sell these to Boardies at just £0 - that's right Nothing, Zero, or as cheap as it's possible to sell something.

All you have to do is turn up - either in Richer Sounds Belfast or The Philips Shop in Dublin, say you are a Boardie and we will hand one over(note the ONE bit).

OK scart is not sexy any longer - but how many times have you been stuck for that elusive lead where you need dedicated Phono in's and outs - and these ones are even decent quality!

Please don't give out to me to tell me that we should be doing free HDMI's or free Monitor Audio RSW12 Subwoofers - if I could I still wouldn't!!! :D but I do have shedloads of these cables that I don't want to count at stocktake - so grab them if you want them!

Now Boardies - don't say we don't look after you!

Any idea who might like 100's of BNC to Phonos?

All the best and as ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way!

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Sh!te if only i lived in Dubland id be in to ye in a flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

John,

It's just dawned on me that Ash is about to become the Boardie who has met the most other Boardies in real life................ he'll never be the same again, years of therapy await......

Fair dues on the deal, keep working on the HDMIs and Monitor Audios, you know you want to.......

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ritz

Never thought about it like that!
    God, now I dont know how I feel.....

I must have a word with John - I think he's gone MAD!

Happy St Pats to you all!

Cheers
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hogzy wrote: »
    Sh!te if only i lived in Dubland id be in to ye in a flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hogzy,

apologies about that - our lunacy or overdraft does not extend to paying for the postage!

Drop in for god's sake or send the auntie in!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.