Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mica Sand ???

Options
  • 16-03-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get a couple of bags of mica sand somewhere - to put in a concrete mix for a concrete floor that will be polished.

Where would I go to get mica sand i.e. sand with mica in it? I'm based in Cork, but could collect it elsewhere if needed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Tester46 wrote: »
    I'm trying to get a couple of bags of mica sand somewhere - to put in a concrete mix for a concrete floor that will be polished.

Where would I go to get mica sand i.e. sand with mica in it? I'm based in Cork, but could collect it elsewhere if needed.

West Cork Building supplies in Clonakilty, probably dont have it but are very good at getting things. Look for Oisin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gtijohnny

Construction Accessories in Naas would have Mica I'm sure. Also if you are looking for someone to polish the floor I came accross a good new company, Concrete Concepts in Limerick.

Advertisement