Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery for Dell Latitude D620

Options
  • 16-03-2009 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Must get a battery for my dell latitude d620. I know dell sell them on their site but they are fairly expensive. Any where else online that would come with a recommendation to purchase such?

Also, I have a 6 cell but considering going with a 9 cell because of its longer lifespan - but are they heavier in weight?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

If you buy from Dell you are getting the genuine article, you buy from EBay from Hongkong or elsewhere at half the price more than likely you are buying a counterfeit. Some spurious batteries are fine and you will get away with them, others are pure rubbish its the chance you take. A 9 cell is heavier and in some cases physically bulkier than a 6 cell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

If you check this thread you'll see a recommendation for a supplier for a genuine Dell Battery http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055513223

Advertisement