Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual Fantasies - meaning?

Options
  • 16-03-2009 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi - just wondering - my OH wants me to be physically violent towards them in bed - i'm finding it hard to get my head around, they want me to hit them - im really worried they have been sexually abused - can anyone help me or shed some light?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Am sorry thats an awful big assumption to be making. Have you ever heard of sadomasochism(S&M), it's a major turn on for lots of people...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

puglover wrote: »
    Am sorry thats an awful big assumption to be making. Have you ever heard of sadomasochism(S&M), it's a major turn on for lots of people...

What puglover said. OP, you need to do some research into BDSM. It's quite a common fetish and does not mean your partner has been abused. Educated yourself on it, and once you understand what it's about and where your partner is coming from, you'll be in a better position to make a decision on whether you want to participate or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

I'd love that too! But could never find a gf comfortable in doing it for me. And no, was never abused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pingpongz

You dont need to hit them ... why not use your fingernails to scrape up his back? Its light enjoyable pain.
    Also light biting and pinching ;)

Hot candle wax is also :eek: especially if shes sucking you off at the same time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You need to figure out what is they want, it could be role play it could be the intense sensation, you need to figure out what you think and feel about what they want and what
    both your limits are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe,_sane_and_consensual

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bdsm#Sadomasochism

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

glasses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

pingpongz wrote: »
    Hot candle wax is also :eek: especially if shes sucking you off at the same time :D

OP, the best course of action would be to discuss it with your partner, see what he wants you to do and you'll be able to decide if you're comfortable with it. If you're not comfortable then don't do it.

Also, be careful with the old hot wax. I asked my OH to do this to me, at first he was reluctant, but once he got going he got a bit carried away! Maybe don't start by dripping it directly from the candle, melt a bit of the wax and let it fall from there. If you both want to kick it up a notch then go ahead :D

Start off slowly and make sure you both agree before going any further. It's always a good idea to have a "safe word", something like "butterfly" or something else that's unlikely to be something you'll say in the throws of passion. If one of you utters the "safe word" the other must stop.

Advertisement