Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA

Options
  • 16-03-2009 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭

hi what do you guys think of the demo on xboxlive and playstation network?

Icant believe how bad it is! it is terrible controls are brutal graphics are poor (the audience look crap) was so excited waiting for this game to be released but now im glad i played the demo because this is terrible!

MY ADVICE IS TO STEER CLEAR OF THIS GAME IT IS ABSOLUTE PANTS!!

anyone else have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ray:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Yeah.. had a laugh at it yesterday with some mates over with a few pints.
    Not something i would buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

jesus tried it again there i wouldnt give a feckin tenner for it cant believe how bad it is, it would really have worked well with normal smackdown controls, its such a shame ;( AGAIN STEER CLEAR PLEASE LOL:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Judging from the demo i thought the controls were fcuked up compared to SvR tbh.!I might give the demo another try but at the moment im not arsed and i wont be getting the game.!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

they really have got this game wrong maybe it was me but i was expecting so much god im really pissed over this!! is the ultimate warrior on the game does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Yea I played the demo and wasn't blown away by it. I haven't played a wrestling game since the PS1 so can't compare the controls to anything else. It's really only a game that I would play when I had mates around so I think that will mean it's a loser for me. The only thing tempting about it is the excellent roster of Wrestlers. Ultimate Warrior is defo in there as are 2 of my favs, The honky tonk man and Ted DiBiase!

• Advertisement

I actually got mine today in Carlow of all places.My sister was there and knew i was buying it and called me on the phone. My only problem is i wont actually get it untill thursday :( feel like hopping in the car and going down to get it .

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Dose anybody know if this it out tomorrow or next friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Its out tomorrow man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Perrin

Is it really that bad?
    Been looking to get a 4 player wrestling game on the xbox,this seemed the best choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

the demo should still be available for download. I'd say check it out and if you like it then I'm sure you can pick up a copy of this for alot cheaper now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭rizzla

The video montages that are made to hype some of the matches were the best part of the game and I'm sure they could be watched on youtube. If you can get it really, really cheap give it a go though. No more than a tenner I'd pay for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Perrin

Thanks,are other decent wrestling games out there?

Advertisement