Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Members needed (Dublin)

Options
  • 15-03-2009 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Starting a band from scratch.
    I'm looking for band members Bass, Guitar, Drums, and Backing singers "female only backing singers"

Genre Rock/Metal/Indie.

Age 18 - 25 only please.
    PM me if you have any questions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭bathroom gurgle

i'm an 18 year old drummer. was wondering what do you play and could you name any bands that are influences for the type of music you wanna play?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Audiomad

I don't play or sing my self but I have a singer already I'm looking to manage a band I have a background in music "family etc"

Influences would be Gun's 'N' Roses, Stone Sour, Neil Young, Fog Hat, Red Hot Chile Peppers, Cream among others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭bathroom gurgle

well if you get any replies and are setting up a meeting then i'd be interested. i have plenty of band experience and have a pretty good knowledge of music so let me know. i have a wide amount of influences including some of those you mentioned such as neil young and the chili peppers. hope to hear from you

PM sent thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

Where would you wanna jam?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Where abouts are ye based in Dublin

I'm based in Citywest but have guitarist from city centre and singer from walkinstown.

Jamming as in practice or gigging? if gigging town there are also a good few music bars in Tallaght a start. Would be looking for big venues. Practicing we can arrange something if your interested we are having meet up on Monday.

Have a back ground in music know a few big venues around the country.

still looking....

Advertisement