If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bose portable sounddock

Options
  • 15-03-2009 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

do u guys stock the bose portable sounddock ? or any bose sound docks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and the news is not good!

unfortunately we don't stock Bose at all - we do however stock a stunning Dock called the Iboom which sounds amazing and is a really clever bit of kit as it has a cute remote control that shows you the Ipod menu, right down to the sleeve art of the album you are listening to - the remote attaches magnetically to the Dock and charges automatically.

have a look here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dla78405_10/dla78405_10_pss_eng.pdf

It was designed by those clever Americans DLO and really does sound spanking! it unfortunately retails at €199 so start saving!

Drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

jasus thats lovely, i like the remote with screen, im very tempted, any Recession discounts

jasus thats lovely, i like the remote with screen, im very tempted, any Recession discounts

THERES A RECESSION?????? :eek:

€189 Bottom line - But I will price beat any cheaper price in Ireland!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Nevaeh.

Cheers for the opportunity to pricebeat.

Unfortunately Dabs are showing as out of stock of the Philips at that price. We are happy to beat any price as I'm sure you're aware but can only beat companies that have stock as there are so many etailers out there who advertise products at prices that they cannot supply.

We can offer the Philips at €169.99 if collected from the Philips store or €179.99 delivered.

If you would like to take advantage of this recession beating price :) then let me know as I would need to get one in for you to collect.

We can beat anyone else if you find it cheaper and it's in stock.

All the best.

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Hi Dave that looks like a very nice docking station. Whats the best price to collect from the philips store. Thanks clickhere.

Click,

it really is a beauty - it is made by a really cool company called DLO and badged by Philips - the remote is great with the IPod display - the best price we can do for collection from the Philips Shop is €169.99 - but please do drop us a line before you travel to ensure we have stock as they are real flyers and are out of stock more than in stock,

Thanks again and apologies for the delay in getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks john for getting back to me, can i order 1 please. Any idea how long it will take to stock. If you want i can pm my mobile number. Thanks clickhere.

Click,

we will have them in again for saturday - I'll get the guys to reserve it in the name of Clickhere and thanks again for thinking of us.

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks john , i will ring them in dame st on sat.

• Advertisement

Thanks john, picked that up today of vic in dame st. very happy customer.:)

clickhere wrote: »
    Thanks john, picked that up today of vic in dame st. very happy customer.:)

whats the sound like?

can u give a little review on it?

Cheers

Well nevaeh-2die-4, i am very happy with it. The sound is excellent, it really looks great, but the best is the full ipod menu on the remote control. the album art work really looks cool. Thank you for starting this thread.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.