Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday the 13th part 2: Splashing Scum

Options
  • 15-03-2009 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

They say lightning never strikes twice

It was a rainy day in the city so I decided to go to the shop. On the way to the shop, my attention focused on a car that I deemed suspicious. I stopped and monitored the car and within moments my suspicions were confirmed. The scum in the car looked for the nearest pool of water and proceeded to splash any decent person within range. I saw around 6 people - who were simply waiting on a bus - getting splashed and soaked from head to toe. My blood boiled, I saw red and ran after the scum who were slowly getting away. But my velocity skills were no match for the speeding traffic and the scum escaped. Utilising my memory skills I phoned the cops and reported the licence plate. The cops assured me the scum would be found and brought to justice.

:mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I saw a suspicious looking car years back circle a roundabout and follow me on my bike. The passenger in the back threw a tomato out the window at me which I promptly caught and threw it back into the window at the assailant.

LOLZ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Slow day for our vigilante hero?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I think the biggest joke is the police didn't do anything with the information :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,879 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

\o/ the citizen is back

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Berty wrote: »
    I saw a suspicious looking car years back circle a roundabout and follow me on my bike. The passenger in the back threw a tomato out the window at me which I promptly caught and threw it back into the window at the assailant.

LOLZ :D
    You did ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I for one, hope that the cops drop everything that they were doing and bring these perps to justice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Friday the 13th part 2: Splashing Scum

For a second there I thought you might have been doing a 'Bad Lieutenant'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mEmWINfhzo

phfft where were u for this one, worst superhero ever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

lol @ "memory skills"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Where's Batman when you need him :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Crime rate must be going down if that is the worse crime that happened that day, maybe a certain citizen has helped...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

We need more people like The Citizen in <generic Irish city>!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

biko wrote: »
    We need more people like The Citizen in <generic Irish town>!
    FYP.

I for one, hope that the cops drop everything that they were doing and bring these perps to justice.

As do I.

However I think the only way that will happen is if they people that committed this crime crash into a police car and even then they might not realise the plates match a reported cars plates :P

In fact that assumes the police officer the person rang even took down the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

They say lightning never strikes twice

It was a rainy day in the city so I decided to go to the shop. On the way to the shop, my attention focused on a car that I deemed suspicious. I stopped and monitored the car and within moments my suspicions were confirmed. The scum in the car looked for the nearest pool of water and proceeded to splash any decent person within range. I saw around 6 people - who were simply waiting on a bus - getting splashed and soaked from head to toe. My blood boiled, I saw red and ran after the scum who were slowly getting away. But my velocity skills were no match for the speeding traffic and the scum escaped. Utilising my memory skills I phoned the cops and reported the licence plate. The cops assured me the scum would be found and brought to justice.

:mad:

Tip for the Citizen: Next time you see a few stones on the ground, fill your pockets with them. If you take into account wind speed and direction a highly
    accurate stone throw could take out said scum in a moving vehicle and justice will prevail.

Vain wrote: »
    Tip for the Citizen: Next time you see a few stones on the ground, fill your pockets with them. If you take into account wind speed and direction a highly
    accurate stone throw could take out said scum in a moving vehicle and justice will prevail.

Lol it will alright, he'll get sued by the little bastid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

thebman wrote: »
    Lol it will alright, he'll get sued by the little bastid.

But no one knows who the Citizen is, his like superman only better:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

No,that would be Batman.

/salutes the Citizen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

The Citizen > Batman + Superman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

And once again the people of 'the city' can sleep safe in the knowledge that The Citizen is back in action

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

/Swoon /:DMy hero

• Registered Users Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's a great pity that the Guards file The Citizen's reports in bin-shaped filing cabinets. He should at least let them have a throbbing red phone to show them that he's not to be taken lightly in his fight against general scum-baggery.

Advertisement