Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Savages Blu-ray €5.28

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

ShaneU wrote: »

Not my kind of movie but a blu-ray for 5 euro cant go wrong really

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

nice one, I'll take a copy of that

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

What's that about?

Some film set in Macroom or someplace?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jayteecork wrote: »
    What's that about?

Some film set in Macroom or someplace?
    Pfft..!

:pac:

Ordered it last week and arrived this morning. Considering giving it watch this evening.

• Advertisement

After having the parcel sit atop my press for the last few days I finially opened it this afternoon to discover that it was'nt a Blu Ray but rather a DVD. In fact there has not been a HD release of The Savages.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

After having the parcel sit atop my press for the last few days I finially opened it this afternoon to discover that it was'nt a Blu Ray but rather a DVD. In fact there has not been a HD release of The Savages.
    Ouch.. that's poor form - you gonna let SendIt know?

Was gonna order it from Zavvi for 28c with my €5 voucher but won't bother now. Will order the Planet Terror and Death Proof Blu-ray's instead.

basquille wrote: »
    Ouch.. that's poor form - you gonna let SendIt know?

Was gonna order it from Zavvi for 28c with my €5 voucher but won't bother now. Will order the Planet Terror and Death Proof Blu-ray's instead.

Going to send them an email now. I'm still going to keep the DVD as the cast alone makes it worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Mine eventually arrived today. It's only a DVD. I will be letting them know.

I let them know about it and they offered to refund me the money if I sent it back to a free post address. I'm thinking that I may just keep it seems quite an interesting film with a great cast.

• Advertisement
Advertisement