Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Broadcast! New World Order Ahead!

Options
  • 14-03-2009 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

An educational documentary for those that are green about the NWO and its tie in with current economic global events.

The video was produced by Operation Mindseed and is about the manufacture of the present world wide financial crisis. There is nothing new about the content as much of this was evident long before the current financial collapse. All of it is very real and is scary. :eek:

It includes many of the buzz words that are currently used in the media: globalization , one world government , world currency , New World Order, New World Governance, central control , world domination , world control , economic , crisis , Orwellian , global state , media bias , police state , RFID , implant , implants...

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=12749

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I can't believe I just watched that pointless video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 banthebrick

It includes many of the buzz words that are currently used in the media: globalization , one world government , world currency , New World Order, New World Governance, central control , world domination , world control , economic , crisis , Orwellian , global state , media bias , police state , RFID , implant , implants...

which media are u referring to here?the national enquirer???
    i have to say i've only heard one or two of these "buzz words" anywhere other than here on CT
    seems like a lot of sound bites thrown together which can be very dangerous as sentences can be taken grossly out of context.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I was wondering, it seems the worlds Billionaires have lost, on average, over 23% of their wealth (and rising) since the financial crises began. If they orchestrated this crises it doesn't seem to be working out so well for them. Wanna explain that anyone?

Oh and that video is utter crap. If that's what passes as educational for you Rtdh I worry for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

meglome wrote: »
    Oh and that video is utter crap. If that's what passes as educational for you Rtdh I worry for you.
    I would admit the video was very amateurish and old news and I am not at all phased by its content as I was posting about this stuff almost two years ago. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055122906&highlight=666+beast

Roll on Lisbon 2, the economic governance and the enforcement of the much talked Global electronic currency and you will see much of this elimination of civil liberties unfolding right before your eyes, It may be not as dramatic as the clip but it is coming whether you like it or not as it is written. :p

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (Microchip implant) in their right hand, or in their foreheads, and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark" Rev 13vs 16 & 17

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Would admit the video was very amateurish and not phased at all about the content as I was posting about this stuff two years ago.

Roll on Lisbon 2, the economic governance and the enforcement of the much talked Global electronic currency and you will see much of this elimination of civil liberties unfolding right before your eyes, It may be not as dramatic as the clip but it is coming whether you like it or not as it is written. :p

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (Microchip implant) in their right hand, or in their foreheads, and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark" Rev 13vs 16 & 17

You tube link please?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

K-9 wrote: »
    You tube link please?
    On what? the "Mark of the beast"?
    which media are u referring to here?the national enquirer???
    i have to say i've only heard one or two of these "buzz words" anywhere other than here on CT
    seems like a lot of sound bites thrown together which can be very dangerous as sentences can be taken grossly out of context.
    I am sure I could pull broad sheet articles on most of those "buzz words" mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

On what? the "Mark of the beast"?

I'm sure You Tube has one.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    I'm sure You Tube has one.
    U tube is full it :)

Advertisement