Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas fo acting/theatre discussions

Options
  • 14-03-2009 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi there,

Just interested in peoples opinions - thinking of running a series of talks, in the area of theatre - so we have one (meetforeal) thats called "how theatre can improve your everyday life" coming up in Galway on the 27th March - the aim is to get people together who have the same interest in common and do some mingling/networking after the talk. Does anyone have any other ideas for events that they would like to be a speaker at, or topics that they feel would be cool to hear about?

If you want more info about the event, pm me,

Let me know, thanks
    Ellen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I'm all for 'spreading the love' of improv :)

Will send you a PM :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 toahollywood

Thanks for information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 murron33

Hiya Nlp Theatre company are bringing a play to Ireland this year. it has sold out over Scotland and is worth seeing. have a google at Singin Im No A Billy Hes A Tim or go to nlptheatre.co for dates and venues

Advertisement