Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12" Pizza from Apache €1

Options
  • 14-03-2009 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

There's a coupon in the Irish Sun today. As part of the Six Nations if you call Apache before 6.45pm you can claim a free 12 inch pizza with 1 topping of choice.

Paper costs a euro though but where else will you get a 12 inch pizza and toilet paper for that cheap? :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

You don't need to buy the paper. Just order online from apache.ie and put Irish Sun in the box when ordering. Website doesn't seem to be working at the moment though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

ye ffs not working

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I got the site working but the code isn't valid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bobbbb

Doesnt work. Its a con.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭BArra

did it say in the paper that you could order it online using "irish sun" as a voucher code?

as the OP said you must "call" your local place

• Advertisement

BArra wrote: »
    did it say in the paper that you could order it online using "irish sun" as a voucher code?
    yes, has to be a 12inch pizza with 1 topping

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭BArra

what did it say in the paper regarding ordering it online?

The offers finished now, ended at 6.45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

That's no use. I'm bleedin' starvin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I got one pizza with sausage today.
    Absolutely free and the sun makes some good tissue paper.

Took 1 1/2 hours to arrive though but cant complain. ITS FREE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

got 2, one delivered and picked up other one. 24 inches of pizza perfection for 2 euro......nice

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

phill106 wrote: »
    got 2, one delivered and picked up other one. 24 inches of pizza perfection for 2 euro......nice

nice one. Apache pizzas are really good. I prefer them to dominos and four star, especially the cajun chicken. Pity I only came onto boards now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Brimmy wrote: »
    There's a coupon in the Irish Sun today. As part of the Six Nations if you call Apache before 6.45pm you can claim a free 12 inch pizza with 1 topping of choice.

Paper costs a euro though but where else will you get a 12 inch pizza and toilet paper for that cheap? :pac:

Hi All,

Just a general principle here. If you want to cut the cost of newspapers to avail of newspaper deals you might consider buying the paper itself at the below. I assume tabloids are not included.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055458230&highlight=magazines+trinity+college

Advertisement