Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tips on where to go for a professional make over??

Options
  • 14-03-2009 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi guys

its my 21st birthday party soon and i want to go to a professional to get my make up done on the day..i know you can walk into alot of stores such as debenhams and brown thomas but can anyone recommend somewhere?

Tagged:

Comments

try Bobbi Brown in Brown Thomas - call and book in advance though as you don't want to be disappointed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gallanstown

You could try Brown Sugar in town - they'll do both hair and makeup - and they're very good!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

+1 on Bobbi Brown. I got a lovely make over done there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I was in Brown Thomas couple of weeks ago with my mate at the Nars make up counter. A lovely blondie girl, called Aine, did both of our make up. She was full of advice on how to apply the make up step by step and also general chit chat. Nars is good for night time party make up and have a lovely range of colours.

I highly recommend that counter/ make up artist. I think it's like €25 and you can book ahead, but they do it free on quiet Sundays when they're bored! :D

http://www.narscosmetics.com/Color-C1_lob_1.aspx

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Never thought of Nars. I haven't made a make over there but their make up is great. I got the greatest lip gloss I've ever owned there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 groovy.chick

try the powder room girls they are great search the web based in dublin have used them for a ball :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cassi xx

would never have known any of those places..thanks a mill those suggestions are a great help :)

Advertisement