Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invoicing Software

Options
  • 14-03-2009 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Hi, Thanks in advance...

Does anyone know of some good invoicing software? We are a small carpentry sub-contractor and all of our work is for large builders. What sort of software is there... I looked Thesaurus solutions plus but it seems very complicated... All i'm looking for is something simple to do our valuations with and then issue statements at the end of eacnh month? Does anybody have any good suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

We have quite a few sub-contractors using sage instant. It caters for the reverse charge VAT and is good value at 156 + Vat imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭515

There is also this Irish company making book-keeping software... says it's tailored specifically for Irish sole traders and SMEs... so might be what you're looking for. A bit more expensive at 475, but might be worth taking the free trial offer (follow the buy now link).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

+1 for sage instant - its simple to use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 portanure

Hi Yea

I would go with sage instant, its very easy to use and its well know and used alot in ireland. 156 for the software and 156 for a year support, thats a good price. I use sage and find it very user friendly

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

www.sortmybooks.ie is great and simple to use.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭pd2006

+1 for sage - its simple to use, well know and chances are your accountant uses it also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 William Stephen

You might try www.ezInvoice.com

(Disclaimer: I am the owner and creator of ezInvoice.com)

You can make estimates and proposals, and turn them into invoices. You can track payments, and send monthly billing statements that list all the invoices and payments for a customer for any time period.

It's $29.95 (US) per year and tech support is free. There's a free demo so you can try it out, and you can print invoices for free on Friday.

If your currency is not there, I'll add it, and while I don't know what "reverse charge VAT" is, I'd be glad to look into what is needed to allow for it if you need it.

Happy St. Pat's Day!!!

We're wearing Green here in the US today and I'll hoist a beer for you all in a bit :)

Bill Stephenson

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Till Rolls

SC024 wrote: »
    Hi, Thanks in advance...

Does anyone know of some good invoicing software? We are a small carpentry sub-contractor and all of our work is for large builders. What sort of software is there... I looked Thesaurus solutions plus but it seems very complicated... All i'm looking for is something simple to do our valuations with and then issue statements at the end of eacnh month? Does anybody have any good suggestions?

Thanks

I use SORT MY BOOKS its easy to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Till Rolls wrote: »
    I use SORT MY BOOKS its easy to use.

Can i ask - how do you find it?? there is much more expensive than the likes of sage instant?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Till Rolls

Can i ask - how do you find it?? there is much more expensive than the likes of sage instant?

I find it simple enough to use considering i never used bookkeeping software before, sage is over complicated for the first time user. The girls in Sort My Books are very helpful if you need it . I would recommend it to anyone and have done on numerous occasions . Give them a call 1890 767 848 and ask for the free trail and try it before you buy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement